Commercial Driver's License
- NEW - FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse - The Clearinghouse is a tool that FMCSA, employers, and prospective employers will use to identify drivers who are prohibited from operating a CMV, based on DOT drug and alcohol program violations, and ensure that such drivers receive the required substance abuse evaluation and treatment before operating a CMV on public roads.
- **Effective February 7, 2022 - New Requirement for CDL Entry Level Driver Training. Click here for details.
- Self-Certification - REQUIRED for all CDL and CLP holders
- License Classifications and Endorsements
- New CDL Knowledge and Skills Test Requirements (Effective May 3, 2016)
- Obtaining - Getting started | Commercial Learner Permit (CLP) Holders
- Medical Requirements | Find a Certified Medical Examiner
- Transferring Your CDL (from Another State to Connecticut)
- Vehicles Exempt from CDL