Workshops can be viewed in CTHires, the Connecticut Department of Labor’s workforce system.
To register for a workshop, you must already have an account in CTHires or you will be required to create an account.
To view the workshops:
- Login to CTHires.
- Scroll down to Current Month’s Events, click on Workshops/Training.
- You will be on the Filter Criteria page.
- System may default to your zip code and display Workshops/Training in your area.
- Scroll down to view.
- May display as “Detailed List View” or “Calendar View” and can be changed by clicking on the down arrow for your preferred view.
- Click on a specific Workshop link for event details.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the blue Register button.
- To expand and see statewide Workshop/Training, including all virtual sessions offered:
- Delete your zip code, click on the down arrow for Event Region and it defaults to None Selected, and unselect the event office.
- Scroll down and click Filter.
- See steps 5-8 above.
- If signed into CTHires account and attempt to register for a workshop does not allow you to sign up, please contact your local American Job Center.