Any other documentation (if required) must be mailed to DMV.
Reinstatement requirements may vary. Please read your suspension notice carefully and follow the instructions.
Normal processing time is 10 business days from the date the Driver Services Division receives your correspondence.
Please select a service below for more information or assistance:
- Check Driver's License Status
- Resolving a Suspension - General Information
- Accounting Issue with DMV
- Child Safety Class
- Contact DMV by phone, e-mail or through the mail
- Operating Under the Influence (OUI)
- Work/School Permits
- Ignition Interlock Device Program (IID)
- Insurance Compliance for Vehicles
- Medical Issues
- Minors Possessing Alcohol or Drugs
- Operator Retraining Program
- Teen Drivers - 48-Hour Suspension for 16/17-Year-Olds
- Unresolved/Unpaid Tickets
- Tickets for Driving Without a License
- Fake or Fraudulent Driver's License or ID (Revoked)