DMV Express Offices
REAL ID driver's licenses and ID cards are processed at DMV Express offices. See details on REAL ID.
DMV Express Office Locations
Select office below for hours of operation.
- Avon (AAA office)
- Cromwell (AAA office)
- Enfield (AAA office)
- Glastonbury (AAA office)
- Manchester (AAA office)
- Milford (Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union)
- Old Saybrook (AAA office)
- North Haven (Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union)
- Norwalk (Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union)
- Southington (AAA office)
- Waterford (AAA office)
- West Hartford (AAA office)
Services offered at DMV Express Offices*:
- Renewals of Driver Licenses and ID Cards.
- Replacements of Driver Licenses, ID Cards and Learner Permits.
- Name changes on Driver Licenses, ID Cards and Learner Permits
- Get a copy of your driving history.
These offices do not process the following license-related services:
- Commercial Drivers' Licenses (CDL).
- Licenses with endorsements/restrictions for public passengers.
- Suspended drivers' licenses. Your license will not be renewed until your driving privilege is restored. See how to resolve a license suspension.
- "Drive Only" license services.
Non-U.S. citizens applying for a Real ID (verified) license or ID card must visit a DMV office.
*A convenience fee of up to $8 may apply for each DMV transaction. Select office above for details.