AAA Office Locations
REAL ID driver licenses and ID cards are processed at AAA. See details on REAL ID.
AAA welcomes members and non-AAA members to its offices for DMV services.
AAA offices perform the following DMV services:
VERIFIED Driver's License Renewals - U.S. Citizens Only
- VERIFIED ID Card Renewals - U.S. Citizens Only
When renewing at a AAA office, U.S. Citizens will have a choice of a regular or verified license or ID Card. Please see information on the Real ID Program.
Non-U.S. Citizens will need to visit a DMV office to apply for a verified renewal.
AAA offices do not process the following license-related services:
Commercial Drivers' Licenses (CDL).
- Licenses with endorsements/restrictions for public passengers.
- Suspended drivers' licenses. Your license will not be renewed until your license privilege is restored. See how to resolve a license suspension.
- "Drive Only" license services.
Note: For CDLs and licenses with endorsements, please visit a DMV Hub Office.
AAA offices charges a convenience fee per DMV transaction. The fee is $6.00 for AAA members and $8.00 for non-AAA members.
Acceptable forms of payment are: cash, money orders, personal checks and bank checks. American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and most debit cards with MasterCard/Visa logo. Please make all checks payable to DMV.
Hours and locations for AAA offices that perform these DMV services. Please call AAA for any change in scheduled hours surrounding a holiday.
- Avon- 70 East Main Street
- Cromwell- 34 Shunpike Road
- Enfield- 109 Elm Street
- Glastonbury - 81 House Street
- Manchester- 1500 G Pleasant Valley Road
- Old Saybrook - 210 Main Street
- Southington - 755 Queen Street - *Temporarily Closed
- Waterford- 117 Boston Post Road
- West Hartford - 815 Farmington Avenue