Overdue Emissions Tests
- The vehicle owner did not have an emissions test on the vehicle.
- The vehicle owner had the test more than 30 days past the due date.
- The vehicle failed an emissions test and did not have the vehicle retested within 60
- The vehicle was issued a time extension and the vehicle was not tested before the extension expired.
- Online. Visit ct.gov/dmv/payemissions.
- By Mail. Your payment must include enclosed envelope and invoice stub that came with your bill.
- In-Person at a DMV Office. Find an office near you here.