- Property Tax
- Parking Tickets
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Records
- Emissions Testing
- Registration Privilege Suspension
- Insurance Compliance
State law allows the DMV to deny any vehicle registrations in the name of a person reported with outstanding tickets in a Connecticut city or town. Please contact the Connecticut city or town to settle your parking ticket obligation.
Commercial Vehicle Safety (Safety Records)
Our records indicate you have been reported by DMV's Commercial Vehicle Safety Division for one of the following reasons:
- Roadside Safety Inspection. Please call: 860-263-5446.
- School Bus/Student Transportation Vehicle Inspection. Please call: 860-263-5447.
- Diesel Powered Commercial Motor Vehicle Emissions Inspection. Please call: 860-263-5446.
- Federal Out of Service Order. Please call: 860-263-5446.
The vehicle that you are registering must be up to date for emissions testing requirements. You can check the test date here for your vehicle. For more information about Connecticut's Emissions Testing Program, visit www.ctemissions.com.
Any vehicle owner who has a suspension of registration privileges will not be able to register a new vehicle or renew an existing registration. A customer can get details on how to resolve their issue by contacting the DMV's Registration Suspension Unit at 860-263-5911.
Insurance Requirements (Compliance Issues)