Need More Help? Contact Us Directly.
EXTENSIONS GRANTED: DMV has extended the expiration dates for driver's licenses, vehicle registrations, emissions testing, disabled parking placards and many other credentials. Please contact DMV only if you have an urgent matter. For all extensions and service updates, visit: https://ctdmv.info
Our DMV Success Team is ready to help you get what you need! Here's how to reach us:
Email: Fill out this simple form to email us your question.
Phone: Live support is available M-F 8:00am - 4:00pm ET:
860-263-5700 (Within Hartford area)
800-842-8222 (For all other parts of Connecticut)
860-263-5700 (If calling from outside of Connecticut)
Visiting us in person? Here's the DMV office closest to you.
- If you’re calling after hours, our 24-hour automated help line can answer most of your questions.
- Here are our branch operating hours during the holidays.
- Need info on a suspended driver’s license? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 860-263-5720.
- For Insurance Compliance Suspension information, please call 860-263-5725.
- If you need to request a specific DMV record, here’s how to do it.
- To write to a specific person or department in the DMV, please send all correspondence to:
60 State Street
Wethersfield, CT 06161