Older Workers and Retirees/Post-Working-Age who could work are an over-looked talent pool. They bring tremendous value to the workforce with their years of experience, variety of skills, and wealth of knowledge. Learn more about this group of talent and how to attract them to your workforce.
- Senior Job Bank of Greater Hartford - Website dedicated to helping people over 50 find part-time work in the West Hartford community and surrounding towns.
- Maturity Works – Maturity Works helps people age 55 and older increase their skills and fill entry- and mid-level positions.
- Are Older Workers a Solution to the Labor Shortage? – Article exploring the benefits of adding older workers to your workforce and how to attract them.
- Senior Community Employment Program (SCSEP) – SCSEP assists participants with temporary training assignments to help prepare them for meaningful employment after the program.
- Connecticut Older Worker Virtual Training Program - Associates for Training and Development
Job Search Websites Disclaimer
The Connecticut Department of Labor (DOL) is not responsible for the contents of pages referenced through links on this page. The responsibility for content rests with the organizations that are providing the information. DOL is providing these websites as a courtesy to its customers and does not specifically endorse these services or products. DOL is not responsible for the accessibility to persons with disabilities of any off-site pages referenced through links.