The DMV is here to help
As a driver in Connecticut there are insurance, tax, and registration compliance issues that we can help you handle with ease. If you don’t maintain compliance with these laws, your vehicle registration may be suspended, and you will not be able to register a new vehicle or renew an existing registration until issues are resolved.
Learn how to:
- Address warning notices for lapses in insurance coverage
- Pay lapsed insurance fines
- Meet minimum liability insurance requirements
- Resolve a suspended vehicle registration
- Avoid fees and meet compliance requirements
Knowledge is power! Let’s get you back in the driver’s seat.