***This office is closed at this time. See list of remote services and daily status updates on DMV and partner locations.
Tuesday: 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday: 9:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
See complete list of DMV offices for other locations and hours of operation.
Customers visiting the office can obtain:
- All Vehicle and Boat Registration Services
- All Driver's License Services - This includes out-of-state license transfers.
- Testing - Knowledge, Road and Vision.
- Learner's Permits - (Learner's Permit testing by appointment only through DMV's online service.) This service is not offered for Motorcycle Endorsement or CDL Knowledge Testing. Study for the knowledge test:
- Name changes on DMV document
- Duplicates of DMV documents
- Non-Driver ID Cards
- Disabled Parking Permits
Walk-in knowledge testing offered only for the following services:
- CDL Testing
- Motorcycle Endorsement
Walk-in knowledge testing hours:
- Tue., Wed., Fri. – 7:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday – 9:15 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tue., Wed., Fri. – 7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday – 9:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Traveling Route 66 East: Follow Route 66 (Willimantic Road/Columbia Avenue). Take a left onto Route 32.
Traveling Routes 66 and 32: Follow Routes 66 and 32 through Willimantic center. Bear right, remaining on Route 32 which is Main Street. DMV is approximately one-fourth of a mile on the right.
Traveling Route 32 South: Follow Route 32 south. Continue past Route 6/66 overpass. DMV is one mile on the left.