CT SIDES Quick Links
- Have a SIDES E-Response account? Log in here.
- CT SIDES E-Response Registration (Sign into your ReEmployCT account)
- CT SIDES E-Response FAQ
- SIDES Information for E-Response Employers
- SIDES Information for TPAs and Large Employers
- CT SIDES Flyer for Employers
Employers and Third-Party Administrators May Use SIDES or SIDES E-Response to Safely and Quickly Exchange Separation Information
SIDES and SIDES E-Response both offer employers and TPAs a secure, efficient, and nationally standardized format to respond electronically to unemployment information requests and separation hearing notices.
SIDES is a secure way for employers and third-party administrators to exchange information with CTDOL and other labor agencies. It can help companies and TPAs reduce paperwork, administrative time, and costs. It is run by the U.S. Department of Labor and replaces the Notice of Claim Filed notice (UC-21A form).
SIDES E-RESPONSE is a free service for employers who are not represented by SIDES participating TPAs or do not have the SIDES service. Connecticut employers must be registered, have an internet connection and a valid email address to use SIDES E-Response.
CT SIDES and SIDES E-Response
- Eliminate mail delivery delays;
- Reduce improper payments through ensuring information collection is complete and accurate;
- Reduce need for follow-up phone calls and paperwork; and
- Have multiple layers of security to protect data and information.
Get started now.
CT SIDES CONTACT INFORMATION
Have a question? Contact us:
- Mailing Address
Connecticut Department of Labor
U.I. Technical Unit
200 Folly Brook Blvd
Wethersfield, CT 06109