Provide the education and job training your workers need
You can improve job performance and workforce retention by helping employees take the classes or job training programs they need. We can connect you to community colleges, WIOA-approved programs, universities, and more!
- CT Labor Market Information: This powerful resource shows education requirements for hundreds of jobs and provides links to classes and training programs.
You can also use these resources to find the online and in-person classes and job training your team may need:
- Education & Training ConneCTion links you to live-online and in-person classes and training programs and resources in Connecticut.
- SkillUp Connecticut provides free skills training and certification programs.
- Charter Oak State College provides career-focused bachelors, masters, and certificate programs.
In-person and hybrid
- Education & Training ConneCTion links you to in-person and live-online classes and training programs in Connecticut.
If your company is east of the Connecticut River, you may want to team up with the Eastern CT Workforce Investment Board, which provides job seekers with no-cost manufacturing and healthcare job training and search services.