ApplyTo apply for Construction Contractor Prequalification the applicant must complete the following:
- Establish an active BizNet account
- Complete the online application
- Upload the required documents
- Pay a nonrefundable application fee
To create a BizNet account:
- For New BizNet Users, go to the Biznet Home Screen and choose 'Register'
For Initial Application:
- Login to the BizNet website
- Go to the page labeled 'Doing Business With The State'
- Choose the 'Contractor Prequalification Application' link
- Once on the Contractor Dashboard, choose the link for 'Application'
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete each page
- Once the application is complete with all documents uploaded, click 'submit'. A confirmation that the application has been submitted successfully will appear.
- The application will give a prompt to submit payment and the application will not be processed until payment is received. Payment is made in the application via American Express, MasterCard, and Visa. If unable to pay via credit card, contact the DAS Prequalification staff for alternate instructions.