To apply for Construction Contractor Prequalification your company must complete the following:
- Establish an active BizNet account
- Complete the online application
- Upload the required documents
- Pay a nonrefundable application fee
To create a BizNet account:
- For New BizNet Users, go to the BizNet website Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window and choose 'Create New Account'
- Once your account has been verified, you are now ready to move on to the application process
For Initial Application:
- Login to the BizNet website Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window
- Go to the page labeled 'Doing Business With The State'
- Choose the 'Contractor Prequalification Application' link
- Once on the Contractor Dashboard, choose the link for 'Application'
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete each page
- Once your application is complete with all documents uploaded, submit the application. You will receive a confirmation that your application has been submitted successfully.
- You now have to submit payment. Your application will not be processed until payment is received. Online payments via credit card via MasterCard and Visa are preferred. If you cannot pay using those, please contact the DAS Prequalification staff for alternate instructions.