- Building Officials
- Construction, Renovation, and Life Safety
- Contractor Prequalifications
- Current Codes Related to Buildings
- Demolition Codes
- Fees Assessed on Building Permits
- Fire Officials
- Office of Education and Data Management Training for Design and Trades Professionals
- Policies and Reports
- Small Minority Business Center
Small Minority Business Center
4 of 4 Results
Visit this page to view Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Construction Services opportunities for Small Business Enterprise (SBE) firms and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) firms on State Building Construction Projects.
The Department of Administrative Services periodically hosts information sessions in various communities. These sessions are targeted for small and minority business who may be interested in and eligible to become certified as a Connecticut Small or Minority Business (SBE/MBE).
The Supplier Diversity Program, also known as the Set-Aside Program (“Program”), assists Connecticut Small and Minority Businesses (SBE/MBE) to identify business opportunities for improved economic growth.