DAS Fleet Permanently Assigned State Vehicles

How To

Request Permanent Assigned Vehicle

  • Commissioner or equal establishes need for a DAS Fleet permanent assigned vehicle and signs the completed Vehicle Request Form before submitted.
  • Requests for vehicle assignment must be made in writing with the Vehicle Request Form. Make sure there is a detailed justification for the need for a state owned vehicle, including intended usage, estimated mileage, and garaging location must be included in the request.
  • Email Vehicle Request form to DAS Fleet Operations Assistant Director, Ed.Guelfi@ct.gov