DAS Fleet Permanently Assigned State Vehicles

How To

Request Permanent Assigned Vehicle
  • Commissioner or equivalent determines the need for a permanently assigned DAS Fleet vehicle and signs the completed  Vehicle Request Form prior to submission.
  • Requests for vehicle assignment must be made in writing using the Vehicle Request Form. Be sure to include a detailed justification for the need for a state-owned vehicle, including intended use, estimated mileage, and garaging location.
  • Email the Vehicle Request form to DAS Fleet Operations at: DAS.Fleet@ct.gov