Department of Labor

Connecticut Department Of Labor


ReEmployCT for Employers


Information for Third-Party Agents

Any entity that files and/or pays unemployment taxes on behalf of another employer, whether related or not, should register as a TPA. This can include, but is not limited to:

  • Local, regional and national payroll agencies,
  • CPAs and/or bookkeepers
  • Corporate payroll departments filing for subsidiaries.

By registering as a TPA, the new system will allow you the ability to work on any employer “linked” to your TPA Credentials.

All TPAs are required to complete a Certificate of Representation (COR), also known as the Authorization Form/POA.

A TPA who needs to file an amendment/correction return or perform account maintenance for their client and is authorized by the client would need their client's account linked to the TPA. All tax filing TPA’s needing this access are required to complete the required form to link employers to a tax filing TPA. 

You must send each form to for processing. 

Your client does not have to be linked to your TPA credentials unless you need to file a correction or would need to view details of their CTDOL account. 


Additional Resources for Employers


Click Here to File in ReEmployCT