Mr. Petra brings 23 years of experience in private sector real estate and construction. As a senior leader at a large construction company and an executive at two real estate development firms he has been directly involved in the acquisition, development, construction, and management of over a million square feet of multifamily, mixed-use, institutional, healthcare, and hospitality projects.
Noel holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Connecticut and is a former Board Member of Emerge Connecticut and artSpace, both located in New Haven. He has been a member of the Associated General Contractors of America, the Urban Land Institute, and an associate member of the American Institute of Architects.
The Real Estate and Construction Services group will bring together several DAS teams responsible for our tangible assets, providing more opportunities to collaborate and innovate across the numerous related services we provide to state government, local school boards, private industry and the general public.
Noel's direct reports include:
- The State Chief Architect
- State Building Inspector, Director of Facilities Design, Construction & Building Services
- School Construction Services
- Construction Services Legal team
- Leasing and Property Transfer
- Several Assistant Director of Project Management teams
- State Fleet Operations
- Property & Facilities Management
Please join us in welcoming Noel to the team!