Read the following documents:
Receive Notifications for DAS/CS RFQs:
- Sign up on DAS BizNet for Daily Email Alerts to be notified of new RFQs.
Find a DAS/CS RFQ:
- Go to “Currently Posted” Solicitations on the DAS State Contracting Portal. Under “Organization”, select “Administrative Services, Construction Services”. Look for open RFQs for Construction Administrator Consultant Services.
- Go to the Apply section of these instructions to find open DAS/CS RFQs for Construction Administrator Consultant Services.
Submit a Qualifications Based Selection (QBS) Submittal Booklet:
Each RFQ requires that you submit specific materials in order to qualify for selection, including, but not limited to:
- 1211 QBS Email Registration
- 1212 QBS Submittal Booklet Requirements
- 1213 CT 330 Part I
- 1214 CT 330 Part II
Read the State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics:
- For contracts greater than $500,000, potential consultants and contractors must read the State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics which is available for electronic download from the Office of State Ethics (OSE) website.
- Questions concerning the State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics can be directed to the OSE at 860-263-2400.
Submit Affidavits and Certifications:
- Follow directions on the DAS Affidavit and Nondiscrimination Form Uploads webpage for required Affidavits and Certifications.