Read the following documents:
- 0305 Selection and Bidding Manual
- 0400 Consultant’s Procedure Manual
- 1210 QBS - Guidelines for Selection and Contract Limits
Receive Notifications of DAS/CS RFQs:
- Sign up on DAS BizNet for Daily Email Alerts to be notified of new RFQs.
Find a DAS/CS RFQ:
- Go to “Currently Posted” Solicitations on the DAS State Contracting Portal. Under “Organization”, select “Administrative Services, Construction Services”. Look for open RFQs for Architectural and Engineering Consultant Services.
- Go to the Apply section of these instructions to find open DAS/CS RFQs for Architectural and Engineering Consultant Services.
Submit a Qualifications Based Selection (QBS) Submittal Booklet for an open RFQ:
Each RFQ requires that you submit specific materials in order to qualify for selection, including, but not limited to:
- 1211 QBS Email Registration
- 1212 QBS Submittal Booklet Requirements
- 1213 CT 330 Part I
- 1214 CT 330 Part II
Read the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics”:
- For contracts greater than $500,000, potential consultants and contractors must read the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics” , which is available for electronic download from the Office of State Ethics (OSE) website.
- Questions concerning the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics” can be directed to the OSE at 860-263-2400.
Submit Affidavits and Certifications:
- Follow directions on the DAS Affidavit and Nondiscrimination Form Uploads webpage for required Affidavits and Certifications.