DAS Construction Services - RFQs for Architects and Engineers

How To

Read the following documents:

Receive Notifications of DAS/CS RFQs:

Find a DAS/CS RFQ:

  • Go to “Currently Posted” Solicitations on the DAS State Contracting Portal.  Under “Organization”, select “Administrative Services, Construction Services”. Look for open RFQs for Architectural and Engineering Consultant Services. 

NEW!! Submit a Qualifications Based Selection (QBS) Submittal Booklet ONLINE for an open RFQ:

For instructions on submitting an ONLINE QBS Submittal Booklet, download and read the NEW 1212 QBS Submittal Booklet Instructions.

Read the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics”:

Submit Affidavits and Certifications: