Find a Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Construction Services Invitation to Bid:
- Go to “Currently Posted” Solicitations on the DAS State Contracting Portal. Under “Organization”, select “Administrative Services, Construction Services”. OR
- Go to the Apply section of these instructions to find open DAS Construction Services Invitations to Bid.
Receive Notifications of New DAS Construction Services Invitations to Bid:
- Sign up on DAS BizNet for Daily Email Alerts to be notified of new Invitations to Bid.
Prepare and Submit a Bid Proposal Package:
- Follow the instructions in the Invitation to Bid for preparing and submitting a Bid Proposal Package.
- At this time, DAS Construction Services requires hard-copy, paper Bid Proposal Packages.
Read the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics”:
- For contracts greater than $500,000, potential consultants and contractors must read the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics” , which is available for electronic download from the Office of State Ethics (OSE) website.
- Questions concerning the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics” can be directed to the OSE at 860-263-2400.
Submit Affidavits and Certifications:
Follow directions on the DAS Affidavit and Nondiscrimination Form Uploads webpage for required Affidavits and Certifications.
For alleged violation(s) of bidding law in connection with a specific bid, use the following forms:
File a Bid Protest: