DAS Bureau of Information Technology Solutions (BITS) is pleased to offer Executive Branch state agencies our Enterprise Secure File Transport (SFT) Service for agencies that need to share sensitive content between other agencies, or business partners in a secure manner. This service offers the following:
- Powered by the Axway Secure Transport solution, an industry leader in managed file transport solutions.
- Provides for the exchange of file based content that ensures protection and encryption in transit and at rest.
- Meets the federal governments strict security compliance requirements,
- Supports the use of a web-based file management environment as well as traditional secure file transport clients (e.g., FileZilla),
- Is part of the state’s data center ecosystem, providing a secure and highly available environment.
- Leverages the data center’s virtualization and storage services to further enhance reliability.
- Is available 24 X 7 X 365, including critical incident response.
- Customer support is available from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Conditions of Use:
Use of our Enterprise Secure File Transport Service has the following conditions:
- Each agency who has enrolled in this service will need to appoint a primary and alternate SFT Liaison, with whom we will work on matters associated with your agency’s use of this system. The SFT Liaison will be granted an elevated level of permissions to provide basic support to your agency (e.g., password resets, etc.)
- Content on the SFT environment is considered transitional and is automatically purged after 60 days.