8/29/2023 | Employer Notice 21A Moved to Email
Connecticut Department of Labor (CTDOL) recently sent a communication urging employers to keep their ReEmployCT email addresses current to ensure you receive important CTDOL notices and forms as we transition to electronic notification.
Currently, employers are notified electronically of all tax-related correspondence; CTDOL is in the process of converting benefits-related correspondence to electronic notification as well. The agency has now begun sending the Notice to Employer of Claim Filed and Request for Information (known as the UC-21A) and the Notice of Payment Made to Claimant (known as the UC-515) electronically. These notifications play a major role in fraud and overpayments prevention. If you have switched to email notification, you will no longer receive UC-21A or the UC-515 document by U.S. Mail.
All correspondence that is delivered electronically is stored in your account and viewable at any time. Employers may opt out of email notification. All forms whether sent via electronic notification or U.S. Mail will be stored in your account and viewable at any time.
To view UC-21A correspondence,
- Log into your ReEmployCT account.
- Select Inquiry, Correspondence, View Correspondence.
- Select your Employer Account Number (EAN) from the drop down. You will then be prompted to:
- (a) Select Tax, Benefits or Appeals from the Correspondence Search Type drop-down menu.
- (b) Enter a date range. The range should include the date of the email or the date of the document received.
- (c) Select the document you wish to view.
Please visit the ReEmployCT For Employers page for past correspondence, detailed information, and step-by-step instructions.