ReEmployCT for Employers
Employers can sign up to have ReEmployCT updates sent directly to your inbox.
Miss some of the emails? Check your spam.
What Employers Need to Know
ReEmployCT Account Creation and Transactions: Key Points
Employers will need to create new credentials. You cannot use your old username and password to sign into the system.
When creating a ReEmployCT account for the first time, employers will be asked for an 8-digit registration number. Your 8-digit registration number is your old employer account number (EAN) followed by a single trailing zero.
- Example: If your EAN was 7654321 in the old system, then you would enter 76-54321-0 for your 8-digit registration number when you create a ReEmployCT account.
When entering your 8-digit registration number, use this format:
XX - XXXXX - X
You will only use your 8-digit registration number for creating your new account in the ReEmployCT system. Once you have a ReEmployCT account, most transactions will also require a 10-digit EAN. Your 10-digit EAN is your old EAN followed by three trailing zeroes.
- Example: If your EAN was 9876543 in the old system, then you would enter 98-76543-0-00 for your 10-digit EAN when you complete a transaction in ReEmployCT.
When entering your 10-digit EAN, use this format:
XX - XXXXX - X - XX
ReEmployCT can store 4 addresses - physical, tax mailing, claims mailing, and payroll records. Employers must maintain these addresses.
Need help with your account?
- Welcome Screen, Login Credentials & Employer Account Numbers
- Resolving Issues with Account Access
- File Formats, Excel Sheet Templates & Information for Bulk Filers
- Information for Third Party Agents
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't see answers to your questions in our Frequently Asked Questions section, send us an email at CTDOLtaxinfo@ct.gov.
Additional Resources for Employers
- Reimbursable and Contributory Employer User Guide (How to Register, Create a User ID and Password, Login and File Returns)
- TPA User Guide (Create a User ID and Password, Login and File Returns)
- June 21, 2022: ReEmploy Town Hall for Employer TPAs
- May 20, 2022: ReEmploy Town Hall
- May 18, 2022: ReEmploy Town Hall
- July 22, 2022: Employer Update Email
- August 4, 2022: Tax and Wage Report Filing Extension
- August 4, 2022: A Few Updates for Employers and Third-Party Agents