Project 0102-0295 Webpage
Welcome to the webpage for Project 0102-0295, Median Reconstruction and Resurfacing of I-95 in Norwalk and Westport.
A virtual public informational meeting for the project was held on Thursday, June 3 at 7:00 p.m. and aired live via Teams Live Event and YouTube. The Public Meeting Notice provides a description and additional information on the project.
A recording of that meeting can be viewed here: Project 102-295 Virtual Public Meeting 6/3/21
The report of the meeting can be found here.
The public comment period is open through Thursday, June 17, 2021. If you would like to leave a comment or ask a question, you may send us an email or leave a voicemail.
Phone: (860) 944-1111 (Please be sure to reference the project in your voicemail.)
Additional Information to note when accessing the meeting recording:
- The live virtual meeting was recorded.
The recording is available at Project 102-295 Virtual Public Meeting 6/3/21. It will also be archived in the Virtual Public Information Meeting (VPIM) library
- The meeting is formatted as follows:
- Brief introductions
- Instructions regarding participating in the meeting and submitting questions or comments.
- Formal presentation of the project by the lead design team
- Following the formal presentation, there is a live Question and Answer (Q&A) session during which time the public was invited to ask questions or provide comments. The project team answered those shared questions live during the Q&A. Responses to questions and/or comments that are unable to be answered during the live Q&A will be addressed in the Report of Meeting and posted to this webpage and the Calendar of CTDOT Events webpage within seven days of the event.
- The meeting concluded after the Q&A session
Other Information Available to the Public:
Meeting Survey (optional)
After the meeting, we hope you’ll take a few extra minutes to fill out our brief survey. Thank you!