OverviewPursuant to DAS policy, every school construction project that files a construction Change Order must submit documentation to the Office of Grants Administration in order to establish a determination of eligibility. Note that ALL Change Orders issued on a school construction project must be submitted to the the Office of Grants Administration for review, regardless of project type or expected eligibility. Change Order reimbursement is determined per:
- Office of Grants Administration policy
- A review of FORM SCG-4000, the Ineligible and Limited Eligible Cost Worksheet
- The Bulletin of Common Change Order Ineligibilities
- The Change Orders and Change Directives Bulletin dated 4/21/16
- A completed FORM SCG-043.CO State Change Order Summary
- The timeliness, legibility, detail and accuracy of the hard-copy change order documentation provided to the Office of Grants Administration.
- State Statue
The Auditors of Public Accounts:
The Auditors of Public Accounts provide independent, unbiased and objective opinions and recommendations on the operations of state government and the protection against waste, fraud, and abuse. As the state’s important fiscal watchdogs, the Auditors of Public Accounts serve the legislature, the public and the media to inform them of areas of concern in state government.
If you have concerns about procurement, contracting, or business practices of the the Office of Grants Administration process, the email address for the Auditors of Public Accounts is email@example.com and the phone number is (959) 710-5600.