State Agency Requests for Space

How To

An agency requesting space will need to complete a draft of the RFS Form submit it to the agency’s assigned DAS property agent for preliminary review. Once the DAS property agent has approved the draft RFS then the requesting agency will sign the RFS form and submit it to DAS for approval.

An interim space request and/or funding request is needed if the square footage or cost is more than 10% above the amount in the State Facility Plan.  An interim space and/or funding request letter is required when an agency is seeking space or funding beyond what is approved in the State Facility Plan.  The completed interim request letter is to be submitted to DAS for processing and submission to The Office of Policy and Management (OPM) and is not to be sent directly to OPM.