State Agency Requests for Space


The following are required documents:

  1. RFS Form. A request for space form is to be submitted by the requesting agency to DAS.  
  2. Interim Space and/or Funding Request.  If the square footage or cost, or both, are more than 10% above the amount in the State Facility Plan