State Agency Requests for Space


DAS Leasing and Property Transfer acquires lease space on behalf of most State agencies with some exceptions such as the Connecticut Department of Labor, Connecticut Department of Transportation, and UCONN.  The lease process is initiated when a State agency submits a request for space form to DAS.