Editing an Existing Page
Editing a page is easy to do. Just follow these simple steps.
- Log into Sitecore.
- Click on Content Editor icon.
- Navigate to the page you wish to edit using the content tree structure.
- Click on the page name to display the page properties in the Content Area.
- Notice the yellow box with the message "You must lock this item before you can edit it".
To lock this item:
- Select the Lock and Edit link OR
- Click the Edit icon on the Home tab
- Your page is now locked and ready for editing. From the content area, you can do any of the following:
NOTE: Locking a page prevents others from editing it while locked.