Federal Surplus Property Program

How To

Apply for Federal Surplus Property:

Applications for eligibility are completed using the State of CT Federal Surplus Application. Evidence of civil rights compliance, tax support or non-profit and tax exemption status, official state approval, accreditation or license to operate and a description of the services rendered must accompany the application.  Once approved, the applicant is considered a 'donee'.  Donees are now eligible to request Federal Surplus items.

Donees should frequently visit the federal General Services Administration (GSA) website to seek out surplus property.  If donees find items, the requests are made through a specific request process.