defines the new wireless device and services order processing steps for all
wireless vendors (Sprint, ATT Mobility, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile). It
is imperative that the correct vendor’s template is selected.
Task Input Requirements:
Prior to executing a new wireless order please gather the below required information.
- Employee’s first and last name (as it appears on their employee paycheck)
- Employee’s Employment Identification Number
- Physical address of the employee work site (for the Entity field)
- Primary and Secondary Points of Contact (if available) (Full Names and contact numbers) –
- Cost Center (Formerly the Agency/Allocation code from TBMS, formatted as 3 digit agency mnemonic, “-“, and allocation code, i.e.; DAS-000).
- Shipping Destination, where delivery of initial items will be shipped to
- The agency’s wireless vendor account number
- What is the user requesting?Wireless device, plan, any additional services/features, and/or accessories.
- Product schedule for vendor you are ordering services from.