DAS Business Office customer agencies can use this guide to get rid of any agency/state owned items that are no longer needed, whether they're intended for surplus or scrap. DAS Asset Management (DAS/AM) will then handle the disposal process for the items while adhering to DAS Procurement's State Surplus regulations.List of supported customer agencies:
- Department of Administrative Services (DAS)
- Department of Agriculture (DAG)
- Department of Consumer Protection (DCP)
- Office of Governmental Accountability (OGA)
- Governor's Office (GOV)
- Lieutenant Governor's Office (LGO) If your agency is unlisted and you aren't sure who your surplus liaison is try contacting the DAS Procurement's State Surplus Unit to find out more.