Introducing TED: Our new Transportation Enterprise Data program. This is a self-service resource for all things CTDOT. In a couple of clicks you’ll be able to get data and maps of Connecticut’s roadways, traffic volumes, crash data, and more. It’s a one stop shop for geospatial data. Visit us today!

Filming on Limited Access Highways
The Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) is the initial point of contact for all productions requiring permits from a state agency or municipality.
Permits are required for the use of state roads and limited access highways, railways, state parks and properties, as well as the use of other locations within Connecticut's cities and towns.
For more detailed information regarding permitting, please visit the DECD website below or contact the DECD's Office of Film, Television & Digital Media at (860) 270-8218 or

DECD's Office of Film, Television & Digital Media