Find Solicitations (Invitations to Bids, Requests for Proposal, Requests for Information)
Find Contracts (active and expired)
When searching for solicitations or contracts, you may search in any of the following ways or combinations;
- Enter the solicitation or contract number (if known). You may also enter a part of the solicitation or contract number (i.e., 15PSX…)
- Enter a keyword or phrase that may be in the description (i.e., office supplies)
- Select an industry (or commodity) code through the drop-down box (i.e., Office, Educational and Library Supplies ).
- Select the organization the contract is for (i.e., Department of Administrative Services) from the drop down box.
- For Contract Searches, you may also enter a Vendor Name (i.e., Staples)
When using combinations, the search engine will give you results ONLY when all the criteria make a match. Expired contracts, solicitations not awarded, SBE/MBE set-aside solicitations and contracts may also be searched by selecting the appropriate check boxes on the search form.
- A list of contracts that fit the criteria will be displayed.
- Review the description to help locate a particular contract.
- Select the contract number to view the contract summary and view solicitation or contract documents.
Access Instructions on how to search the State Contracting Portal.