News and Press
- 6/21/2018 State Initiates False Claims Act, Breach of Contract Lawsuit Against Norwich Behavioral Health Provider
- 6/18/2018 State Reaches Settlement in False Claims Act Lawsuit Against Waterbury Behavioral Health Provider
- 5/22/2018 Guide to Hurricane Maria Resources, including June 18 Deadline for Registering for FEMA Services (Connecticut 2-1-1)
- 5/15/2018 Notice of Intent to Amend Medicaid Waivers For Individual and Family Support and Employment and Day Supports
- 5/3/2018 Notice of Intent to Amend Personal Care Assistance and Home Care Program for Elders Medicaid Waivers
Commissioner Roderick L. Bremby
Welcome to the Connecticut Department of Social Services. We hope you find this website both helpful and informative. Please add us to your bookmarks and check back frequently for up-to-date information on the services we offer.