To Report Fraud, Waste or Abuse

To Report Fraud, Waste or Abuse
Of State or Federal Funds Only*

If you suspect or know of an individual or company who may be misusing state or federal funds in connection with funding, services or programs of the Department of Developmental Services (DDS), you must report this activity to the DDS Compliance Office.

Here is a list of a few things you should report to DDS using the form below:

  • Billing DDS for services not provided or hours not worked
  • Providing unnecessary services
  • Double billing DDS for the same service paid by another program or entity
  • Using DDS funds to purchase items that are not allowable by DDS
  • If you see something, Say something!

DDS Report Fraud Form: DDS Report Fraud Form

All DDS employees, contractors and agents, qualified vendors, individuals or family members who act as employers are required to report fraud, waste and abuse of state and federal funds.

The DDS Report Fraud Form can be printed and emailed to or mailed to:

DDS Compliance Office
460 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106

*  The theft or misappropriation of property and/or funds intended to be used for or by a DDS individual must be reported as Abuse and Neglect.  Please follow DDS Report Abuse and Neglect Protocol