Developmental Services Case Management Vacancies Virtual Job Fair
April 18, 2019 through April 25, 2019
As agreed upon by DDS, OLR and 1199, a Stipulated Agreement regarding Case Management Vacancies was finalized on August 6, 2018. The Agreement outlines conditions to be followed through June 30, 2019, including a virtual job fair for current Developmental Services Case Managers/Social Worker-Health Care Professionals, to fill vacancies across the agency.
The next virtual job fair begins today, April 18, 2019 and end on April 25, 2019. Information pertaining to the virtual job fair is listed below. If you have any questions, please contact Adrienne Bonner Wiggins at 860.418.6127 or Adrienne.BonnerWiggins@ct.gov.
- Attachment 1 – Stipulated Agreement, DDS Case Management Vacancies, Revised
- Attachment 2 – Seniority, as of 3/1/19
- Attachment 3 – DS Case Manager Opportunities Posting
- Attachment 4 – DS Case Manager Opportunities List
- Attachment 5 – Application for DS Case Manager Opportunities – Deadline is April 25, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- On April 26, 2019, virtual job fair participants will be notified of the opportunity awarded to them. Job Fair participants will confirm their acceptance or rejection of said opportunity by Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Management staff and Union staff will schedule a meeting to:
- Discuss the placement of new hires into permanent functional work assignments.
- Discuss the caseloads vacated as a result of the virtual job fair.