Requirement for License Renewal

Read time: 6 minutes

Individuals – Residents

• Resident Insurance Producers licensed with Life, Accident & Health or Sickness, Property, Casualty or Personal Lines authority, must complete twenty-four (24) CE credits each renewal period.
• Licensees that hold “Credit Only” or “Travel Only” authority do not have a CE requirement. 
• Make sure you have completed all requirements outlined on your transcript. The “status” must read “Compliant” for all categories.
• You may not “drop” or “remove” a line of authority – the authority held at the beginning of the current license period determines the CE requirement for that license period.
• If you have completed your CE course(s) and the information is not showing on your transcript, contact the vendor you took the course with directly.
Note: New licensees must also complete 24 CE credits upon their first renewal.

Check your CE requirement (licensee continuing education transcript) >

Provider and Course Listing >

For questions regarding CE Transcripts or CE requirements please contact or call (866) 316-4535.

Individual - Non - Residents You are not required to complete continuing education credits in Connecticut.

Business Entities No continuing education is required.