I am Unhappy With My Provider

Read time: 6 minutes

What do I do if I am dissatisfied with my service provider?

You have control over the funding given to you by DDS through your individual budget. You can get services from a different provider for any reason including, but not limited to, dissatisfaction with your supports or the need to move to a new area. You can also decide to use your funding to hire staff directly. If you have a need to change providers, please contact your case manager who will guide you through the process.

DDS Help