DAS Construction Services - Initiate a State Building Construction Project

How To

For each Capital Building Construction Project, the State Agency must submit a 1105 Capital Project Initiation Request to the Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Construction Services, as described below:


Step One: Formulate a Budget:


Step Two: Request DAS Administered or Agency Administered

  • Request that the project be either DAS Administered or Agency Administered, based upon eligibility and threshold amounts for Capital Building Construction Projects.


Step Three: Email the completed request to: