8th District OfficeMap of WCC District 8 - small



Administrative Law Judges and Commission staff in the District Offices administer hearings between parties in disputed cases, including mediations, informal hearings, pre-formal hearings, and formal hearings. They also maintain case records and other types of workers' compensation-related documentation.

The Connecticut maps on this page indicate in blue which cities, towns, and subdivisions the 8th District Office has jurisdiction over. The location of the District Office itself is represented by the red dot. More detail is available in the town listing below.



Phone Number:  (860) 344-7453
Fax:  (860) 344-7487



8th District Office
Workers' Compensation Commission
649 South Main Street
Middletown, CT 06457



Map of WCC District 8


Connecticut Towns & Cities covered by the 8th District Office Jurisdiction


The 8th District Office administers the workers' compensation system for the following cities, towns, and subdivisions:

Addison Essex Manchester Rockfall
Baileyville Fenwick Manchester Green Rocky Hill
Bashan Flanders Village Marlborough Salem
Black Hall Gildersleeve Meriden Salem Four Corners
Black Point Glastonbury Middlefield Saybrook Manor
Buckingham Grove Beach (Westbrook) Middlefield Center Saybrook Point
Buckland Haddam Middle Haddam Shailerville
Centerbrook Haddam Neck Middletown Sound View
Cheshire Hadlyme Millington South Glastonbury
Chester Hamburg Mixville South Lyme
Cobalt Higganum Moodus South Meriden
Colchester Highland Niantic Tylerville
Cornfield Point Highland Park North Lyme Wallingford
Crescent Beach Hopewell North Plains Westbrook
Cromwell Ivoryton North Westchester Westfield
Deep River Knollwood Beach Old Lyme Winthrop
East Glastonbury Laysville Old Saybrook Yalesville
East Haddam Leesville Pond Meadow (Westbrook)
East Hampton Little Haddam Ponset
East Lyme Lyme Portland


The 8th District listed here represents the jurisdiction from May 1, 2006 to the present.

To determine which workers' compensation district has jurisdiction for a claim or injury occurring prior to May 1, 2006, please call any Workers' Compensation Commission District Office or the Office of the Chairman and a Commission employee will be happy to assist you.