7th District OfficeMap of WCC District 7 - small



Administrative Law Judges and Commission staff in the District Offices administer hearings between parties in disputed cases, including mediations, informal hearings, pre-formal hearings, and formal hearings. They also maintain case records and other types of workers' compensation-related documentation.

The Connecticut maps on this page indicate in blue which cities, towns, and subdivisions the 7th District Office has jurisdiction over. The location of the District Office itself is represented by the red dot. More detail is available in the town listing below.



Phone Number:  (203) 325-3881
Fax:  (203) 967-7264



7th District Office
Workers' Compensation Commission
111 High Ridge Road
Stamford, CT 06905



Map of WCC District 7


Connecticut Towns & Cities covered by the 7th District Office Jurisdiction


The 7th District Office administers the workers' compensation system for the following cities, towns, and subdivisions:

Banksville Germantown North Stamford Silvermine (Norwalk)
Belltown Glenbrook Northville South Norwalk
Bethel Glenville North Wilton South Wilton
Boardmans Bridge Greenwich Norwalk Springdale
Branchville High Ridge Old Greenwich Stamford
Bridgewater Long Ridge (Stamford) Park Lane Titicus
Brookfield Lower Merryall Redding Topstone
Brookfield Center Lyons Plains Redding Ridge Turn Of River
Byram Marble Dale Ridgebury (Ridgefield) Upper Merryall
Cannondale Merryall Ridgefield Washington
Church Hill Mianus Riverside (Greenwich) Washington Depot
Cos Cob Mill Plain Romford West Norwalk
Cranbury New Canaan Round Hill (Greenwich) Weston
Danbury New Fairfield Rowayton West Redding
Darien New Milford Roxbury Wilton
East Norwalk New Preston Roxbury Falls Winnipauk
Gaylordsville Noroton Roxbury Station Woodville
Georgetown Noroton Heights Sherman


The 7th District listed here represents the jurisdiction from May 1, 2006 to the present.

To determine which workers' compensation district has jurisdiction for a claim or injury occurring prior to May 1, 2006, please call any Workers' Compensation Commission District Office or the Office of the Chairman and a Commission employee will be happy to assist you.