Am I eligible for a Connecticut educator certificate if my provisional certificate has lapsed?

Read time: 6 minutes

Applying for a Connecticut educator certificate after your certificate has expired 

If your certificate has expired or lapsed, you may still be eligible for a new certificate. This applies for all certificate types.

Please submit an ED 170 application to renew or advance your provisional certificate. The certificate level will be determined after we receive and review your application and supporting documentation.

CT Certified Educators