The Connecticut EMS Tracking And Reporting System, or CEMSTARS, is overseen by OEMS. On this page you will find historical reports for both EMS and Trauma data, information for EMS organizations that submit EMS Data to OEMS, as well as other data-related information.
- ACS COT Trauma System Consultation - February 26 - March 1st, 2006
- Connecticut list of Trauma Centers can be found on the American College of Surgeons Trauma Center database on their website, www.facs.org.
Click on the links below to view the OEMS Annual Data Reports.
EMS Data submission information for EMS Organizations
Web portals for EMS organizations to submit EMS Data:
V3 Update documentation:
- Connecticut Data Dictionary based on the NEMSIS 3.4.0 data standard:
- eArrest fields
- eCrew fields
- eDispatch fields
- eDisposition fields
- eHistory fields
- eInjury fields, Code list for eInjury fields
- eMedications fields, Code list for eMedications fields (UPDATED 7.30.2018)
- ePayment fields
- eProcedures Code List
- eProcedures Fields
- eRecord fields
- ePatient fields
- eProtocols fields, Code list for eProtocols fields
- eResponse fields, Code list for eResponse fields
- eScene fields (UPDATED 8.15.2018)
- eSituation fields, Code list for eSituation Provider Impression fields, Code list for eSituation Signs & Symptoms fields
- eTimes fields, NEMSIS definitions of Mandatory and Required times for EMS Data
- eVitals fields
- Hospital and freestanding ED destination codes
- Additional V3 resources:
Please Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed in order to view and print the Portable Document Format (pdf) files.