The CT WiZ Public Portal allows individuals who were vaccinated in Connecticut to access their own immunization records, while parents and guardians can also access their child’s records. You have the option of getting a PDF copy of your full immunization record, or your COVID-19 vaccine record that contains your SMART Health card, which is a digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccine record that can be stored on your phone as a QR code. (Note: CT DPH does not issue replacement 'CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Cards' to the public.)
Complete this online form if your (or your minor child's) immunization record is missing immunizations or was not found in the CT WiZ Public Portal.
Access and Store Smart Health Card
You have a few options on how you choose to access and store your Smart Health Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vaccine Record FAQs
- How do I access an immunization record on CT WiZ?
- What privacy protections are in place with accessing my vaccination record from CT WiZ?
- I received an error message saying that I have exceeded allowed number of searches and am now locked out. What happened?
- I am receiving an error message that my record was unable to be found. What happened?
- Why is my record incomplete/missing vaccination doses?
- How do I get additional help with the CT WiZ Public Portal?
- What records are available on CT WiZ?
- How do I request a mailed or faxed copy of my record?
- How long will it take me to get my record through the CT WiZ Public Portal?
- How do I request an update to my immunization record or submit proof of identification?
- Do I need a login to access the CT WiZ Public Portal?
- What is CT WiZ?
- If I was vaccinated in another state, how to I get my records?
- How do I get my vaccinations received outside of Connecticut added to my CT WiZ record?
- Can businesses or employers access the CT WiZ or the CT WiZ Public Portal to verify an employee’s vaccine status?
SMART Health Card/QR Code FAQs
- What is a SMART Health Card?
- How do I store my Smart Health Card?
- Are all Digital Vaccination Records with a QR code also SMART Health Cards?
- Is a SMART Health Card from CT WiZ the same as the QR code on my VAMS vaccination certificate?
- Do SMART Health Cards replace my CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card?
- I don’t have a smart phone, internet access, and/or a printer. Can I still get and use a SMART Health Card?
- Do all states/countries offer a SMART Health Card on a COVID-19 vaccination record?
- I saved my SMART Health Card to my phone, but then I got another COVID-19 vaccination. How do I add my recent COVID-19 vaccination?
- How do SMART Health Cards protect my privacy?
- What happens to my information after I share my SMART Health Card?
- How do I share my SMART Health Card with participating organizations?
- Report Suspected Use of Fake COVID-19 Vaccination Cards
- Who do I contact for help with questions about my SMART Health Card from the CT WiZ?
- Is there any cost to using a SMART Health Card?