- If you were vaccinated in another state, visit CDC Contacts for Immunization Records, and select the state website or phone number to access your immunization record from the state where you were vaccinated.
- If you now reside in Connecticut and wish to update your CT WiZ record with doses received outside of Connecticut, you will need to provide proof of vaccination and your identification through this secure submission form.
- Vaccine Providers
- General Public
- Laws and Regulations
- Contact Us
- Department of Public Health
How do I get my vaccinations received outside of Connecticut added to my CT WiZ record?
Read time: 6 minutes
- 2022-23 CT Influenza Vaccination Clinics
- Are all Digital Vaccination Records with a QR code also SMART Health Cards?
- Are providers that administer vaccines required to report to CT WiZ?
- Can businesses or employers access the CT WiZ or the CT WiZ Public Portal to verify an employee’s vaccine status?
- Complete Enrollment