How do I get my vaccinations received outside of Connecticut added to my CT WiZ record?

Read time: 6 minutes

  • If you were vaccinated in another state, visit CDC Contacts for Immunization Records, and select the state website or phone number to access your immunization record from the state where you were vaccinated.
  • If you now reside in Connecticut and wish to update your CT WiZ record with doses received outside of Connecticut, you will need to provide proof of vaccination and your identification through this secure submission form

CT Wiz for Public