All About CT WiZ
CT WiZ is Connecticut’s secure web-based Immunization Information System (IIS) that:
- Meets national standard requirements for effective tracking and administration of immunizations in a public health setting.
- Maintains complete and accurate immunization records for patients vaccinated in Connecticut.
All personal information, including immunization status and dates of immunization of individuals, is kept confidential as required by Connecticut law. Only patients, parents/legal guardians, doctors, and other health care workers have access to information on CT WiZ.
- What are the benefits of CT WiZ?
- What are the CT WiZ reporting requirements, regulations and mandates?
- How can I enroll in CT WiZ?
- Does reporting to CT WiZ violate HIPAA requirements?
- How do I request a user name and password to login to CT WiZ?
- What is the cost of using CT WiZ in my office?
- How are patient vaccinations histories reported to CT WiZ?
- How can I get the immunization record of a new patient?
- Where can I get help using CT WiZ?
- How do I know if I or my child is enrolled in CT WiZ?
- How are people notified that they are automatically included in CT WiZ?
- How do patients opt out of CT WiZ?
- Who has access to the information in CT WiZ?
- How does CT WiZ benefit providers?
- Are providers that administer vaccines required to report to CT WiZ?
- How can I find my old immunization records that aren’t in CT WiZ?
- Who can help me contact people who are under-immunized?