Postsecondary Employment & Wage Outcomes for Legislative Report Card (Request #0006)
It is strongly recommended that anyone interested in these data read the Summary Report carefully before using the data points in the Employment and Wage reports. The Summary Report contains important definitions and context for the data that are critical for accurate usage. Note, that the data within each table are provided by system (Connecticut State Colleges and Universities), by sector (Connecticut State Universities, Connecticut Community Colleges, and Charter Oak State Colleges) as well as by every individual institution for each of the cohort years 2009-2010 through 2013-2014.
- Table 1 - Employment & Average Wages by Program, Year, Institution
- Table 2 - Employment & Change in Wages by Program, Year, Institution
- Table 3 - Employment & Average Wages by Program, Year and Degree Type
- Table 4 - Employment & Change in Wages by Program, Year, and Degree Type
- Table 5 - Employment & Average Wages by Demographics